Coyote Outdoor Living's C-Series grills are built to suit grillers of all types. Measuring a compact 28", Coyote's C1C28 model is the ideal appliance for small spaces, urban living and unparalleled convenience and portability (see our pre-assembled cart 28" cart model). For homeowners with more space, Coyote's C2C36 is a terrific option, providing an ample 875 sq. in. of grilling space and featuring four high performance Coyote cast stainless steel Infinity Burners . All of our C-Series grills come standard with interior lighting for day or nighttime outdoor culinary pursuits.
C1C28 Exclusive Features
- Two high performance Coyote Infinity Burners
- 640 square inches of cooking area
- Up to 40,000 BTU of output
- Complete 304 stainless steel construction
- Interior grill lighting
- Integrated wind guard
Note: Available pre-assembled on cart; Add "-FS" to model
Product Options & Accessories
- Laser-Cut Signature Grates designed for the perfect combination of surface area, airflow, and heat penetration (CSIGRATE15)
- 304 stainless steel charcoal trays (CCHTRAY15)
- 14" stainless steel drop-in griddle (C1GRDL)
- 28" ceramic briquette trays (2 piece set) (CBRIQ28)
- Rotisserie kit for 28" (CROT2)
- 304 stainless steel smoker box (CSBX)
- Free-standing version available (mentioned above)
- Available for natural gas or propane (C128NG2LP or C128LP2NG)
- Custom fit weather resistant cover (CCVR2-BI or CCVR2-CT)
- Insulated jacket available for installation next to combustible surfaces (CJAKTCC2)
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.