Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use
•Built-in pump allows versatile installation
•Slim 15" width is perfect for home bars
•Wrapped stainless steel door and sleek handle offer a professional look
•Touch controls simplify operation, letting your choose from three styles of ice cubes
•Frost-free operation offers true convenience
•Produces up to 32 lbs. of clear ice a day
SUMMIT's slim-fitting clear icemakers bring true style under the counter with the added convenience of an internal pump and frost-free operation. The BIM45 is a 15" wide icemaker designed for built-in installation under counters, with a fully finished black cabinet that also allows freestanding use. It features a user-reversible stainless steel door with a sleek handle to complete the professional look. Frost-free operation ensures minimum maintenance, while the built-in pump makes it easy to place the BIM45 anywhere in your kitchen or wet bar. This unit can produce up to 32 lbs. of clear ice in a day cycle, with the capacity to store up to 25 lbs. at a time. The touch control panel lets you choose between three styles of 11/16" H x 13/16" W x 13/16" D ice cubes: full cubes ('large'), cubes with slightly hollowed out centers ('medium'), or lighter cubes with nearly hollow centers ('small'). This unit includes a stainless steel ice scoop that can be hung inside the icemaker wall for added convenience. Designed for easy use and versatility, the BIM45 offers true elegance for home bars at outstanding value.
- Built-in pump : Internal pump allows more flexibility in placing the unit
- Built-in capable : Make the best use of space by installing your icemaker under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Stainless steel door : 304 grade stainless steel wrapped door offers a professional look with lasting durability
- Professional handle : Vertically mounted handle in brushed stainless steel, with a sleek diameter to match many popular styles of cabinetry
- Clear ice cube production : Produces clear cubes measuring 11/16" H x 13/16" W x 13/16"
- Three ice cube styles : Choose 'large' for full cube, 'medium' for cube with center slightly hollowed out, or 'small' for lighter cube with nearly hollow center
- Touch controls : Intuitive digital control panel ensures easy use
- Stainless steel ice scoop : Sturdy ice scoop included. Interior wall includes hook to hang for easy storage
- Frost-free operation : No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Overfill prevention : Alarm sounds when the ice bucket is full to prevent ice from overflowing inside
- Reversible door : User-reversible door swing
- Fully finished black cabinet : Allows the icemaker to be used as a freestanding model
- Standard water hookup : Operates with a standard 1/4" OD water supply line
- Removable ice bin : Bin can be removed for quick and easy cleanup
- 100% CFC free : Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||34.13" (87 cm)
||15.0" (38 cm)
||22.75" (58 cm)
|Depth with Handle
||24.38" (62 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||36.5" (93 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||84.0 lbs. (38 kg)
||87.0 lbs. (39 kg)
|Estimated Time to Ship
||2 to 4 days
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Daily Ice Production
||32.0 lbs. (15 kg)
|Ice Storage Capacity
||25.0 lbs. (11 kg)
|Size of Cube
||11/16" H x 13/16" W x 13/16" D
|Number of Ice Cube Sizes
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||22.0" (56 cm)
||12.0" (30 cm)
||15.5" (39 cm)
|LHD - Left hand door swing
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.