Evolution Series garbage disposals are the world's most advanced food garbage disposals. From the powerful induction motors with cutting edge grind technologies to the top-of-the-line sound reducing technologies, the Evolution Supreme Stainless Steel Continuous Feed Garbage Disposal delivers exceptional performance where it matters most to you - the ideal choice for a wide range of kitchens, providing superior performance.
- 1 HP Dura-Drive motor provides quiet operation and long life
- MultiGrind technology with three grind stages to quickly grind virtually any food waste
- SoundSeal technology delivers Ultra Quiet performance enabling you to hold a conversation with normal voices in the same room
- 40 oz. grind chamber with stainless steel grind components
- Quick Lock sink mount allows for easy installation and disposer replacement
- Antimicrobial Quiet Collar sink baffle is easily removed for cleaning and helps inhibit growth of odor-causing bacteria
- 10-years We Come to You In-Home Service Warranty covers repair or replacement by an authorized dealer
- Power cord is sold separately for installations where a power outlet is present, most installations are direct wired and do not use a power cord
- Assembled in USA with American Pride and available only at The Home Depot
|Product Depth (in.)
|Product Length (in.)
|Product Width (in.)
|Dishwasher drain connection
|Energy Consumption (kWh/year)
|Grind chamber capacity (oz.)
|Grinding Speed (RPM)
|Kitchen Product Type
|Stainless steel grind chamber
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.