The RH3-SSB-HG Professional Series Upright Three Section Refrigerator with a Half Glass Door and Rugged, die cast aluminum door handles is perfect for any professional. The reliable 3/4 HP motor that powers the compressor in the top of this unit provides the cabinet with a continuous stream of cool air, ensuring a steady constant temperature. The RH3-SSB-HG frame is composed of stainless steel, a material that resists the random damage normal in a commercial kitchen or business. Plus, it is easy to clean. The RH3-SSB-HG Includes 9 epoxy coated shelves, and comes Standard with (4) 4" HD Casters (2 with brakes), it features Metal torsion spring door hinge design with stay open feature (hinging reversible at the factory). The unit is NSF, ISO 9001:14001 and includes a Five Years compressor warranty / Three Years parts and labor warranty.
- Dimensions: 82.5" W x 33.6" D x 82.5" H
- Net capacity of 73.6 cubic feet
- Nominal Compres. of 5200 BTU/hr at 3/4 HP
- Electrical consumption of 8.17 kWh/day, at 14 Amps on a 5 - 20P NEMA Plug
- Exclusive "stepped" door design to protect recessed door gasket
- Metal torsion spring door hinge design with stay open feature (hinging reversible at the factory)
- Rugged, die cast aluminum door handles
- Magnetic door gasket is easily removable for cleaning
- Energy efficient thermostatic expansion valve self contained refrigeration system
- Insulated with 2 3/8" CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- EverCheck digital control system with audio and visual alarms
- R-404a refrigerant
- Dual door frame heaters with energy saving on/off switch
- Epoxy coated evaporator coil for extended life
- Includes 9 epoxy coated shelves
- Epoxy coated wire shelves adjustable in 1" increments on stainless steel supports
- Standard with (4) 4" HD Casters (2 with brakes)
- Unique "ducted" air distribution system
- 115v/60/1, 8 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 87 "W x 38 "D x 85 "H at 825 lbs
- Energy efficient automatic hot gas condensate evaporator
- Five Years compressor warranty, Three Years parts and labor warranty
|Valid in United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, & U.S. Territories.
Contact factory for warranty in other countries.
|Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified:
||Electrical Connection: 5 - 20P NEMA
8 ft. cord and plug
Energy Consumption: 8.17 kwh/day
Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 20 A
||Nominal Storage Capacity: 73.6ft3
Interior Storage Capacity: 73.6ft3
Door Opening: 21.75" W x 26.75" H
Depth with Door fully extended: 58.5" D
Shelves Included: 9
||Nominal Compres. of 5200 BTU/hr at 3/4 HP
Heat Rejection: 2080 BTU/hr
||Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 100°F
Voltage Range: 104 - 126V
Control Setpoint Range: 36 - 50°F
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.