The RH2-SSE-HG Professional Series Upright Two Section Refrigerator with a Half Glass Door and Rugged, die cast aluminum door handles is perfect for any professional. The reliable 2/3 HP motor that powers the compressor in the top of this unit provides the cabinet with a continuous stream of cool air, ensuring a steady constant temperature. The RH2-SSE-HG frame is composed of stainless steel, a material that resists the random damage normal in a commercial kitchen or business. Plus, it is easy to clean. The RH2-SSE-HG Includes 6 epoxy coated shelves, and comes Standard with (4) 4" HD Casters (2 with brakes), it features Metal torsion spring door hinge design with stay open feature (field reversible with optional kit). The unit is NSF, ISO 9001:14001 and includes a Five Years compressor warranty / Three Years parts and labor warranty.
- Dimensions: 55" W x 33.6" D x 82.5" H
- Net capacity of 48 cubic feet
- Nominal Compres. of 2661 BTU/hr at 2/3 HP
- Electrical consumption of 3.9 kWh/day, at 6 Amps on a 5 - 15P NEMA Plug
- Exclusive "stepped" door design to protect recessed door gasket
- Metal torsion spring door hinge design with stay open feature (field reversible with optional kit)
- Rugged, die cast aluminum door handles
- Innovative Variable Speed Compressor with "adaptive control" technology
- Energy efficient thermostatic expansion valve self contained refrigeration system
- Insulated with 2 3/8" CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- EverCheck digital control system with audio alarms
- R-134a refrigerant
- Dual door frame heaters with energy saving on/off switch
- Epoxy coated evaporator coil for extended life
- Includes 6 epoxy coated shelves
- Epoxy coated wire shelves adjustable in 1" increments on stainless steel supports
- Standard with (4) 4" HD Casters (2 with brakes)
- Unique "ducted" air distribution system
- 115v/60/1, 8 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 59 "W x 38 "D x 85 "H at 625 lbs
- Energy efficient automatic hot gas condensate evaporator
- Five Years compressor warranty, Three Years parts and labor warranty
|Valid in United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, & U.S. Territories.
Contact factory for warranty in other countries.
|Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified:
||Electrical Connection: 5 - 15P NEMA
8 ft. cord and plug
Energy Consumption: 3.9 kwh/day
Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A
||Nominal Storage Capacity: 48ft3
Interior Storage Capacity: 48ft3
Door Opening: 21.75" W x 26.75" H
Depth with Door fully extended: 58.5" D
Shelves Included: 6
||Nominal Compres. of 2661 BTU/hr at 2/3 HP
Heat Rejection: 981 BTU/hr
||Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 100°F
Voltage Range: 80 - 140V
Control Setpoint Range: 36 - 50°F
Energy Star Rated:
48 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.