The CR1B-FS Commercial Series Upright Single Section Refrigerator with a Full Stainless Door and One piece, full length, extruded aluminum flush mount door handle is an attractive workhorse for any business. The durable 1/5 HP motor that powers the compressor in the top of this unit provides the cabinet with a continuous stream of cold air through its unique 'ducted' air distribution system, which ensures a steady constant temperature.
The CR1B-FS is constructed of stainless steel, which protects this unit from accidental damage and rust. Plus, it is easy to clean. The CR1B-FS Includes 3 epoxy coated shelves, and comes Standard with (4) 4" HD Casters (2 with brakes), it features Spring assisted self closing lockable doors, with stay open feature (field reversible with optional kit). Optional kits: Additional epoxy or stainless steel shelves, universal tray/pan slides, foot pedal door opener. The unit is NSF, ISO 9001:14001, cETLus Listed and includes a Five Years compressor warranty / Three Years parts and labor warranty.
- Dimensions: 27.5" W x 33.6" D x 79.63" H
- Net capacity of 20.9 cubic feet
- Nominal Compres. of 1625 BTU/hr at 1/5 HP
- Electrical consumption of 2.52 kWh/day, at 3.7 Amps on a 5 - 15P NEMA Plug
- Exclusive "stepped" door design to protect recessed door gasket
- Spring assisted self closing lockable doors, with stay open feature (field reversible with optional kit)
- One piece, full length, extruded aluminum flush mount door handle
- Magnetic door gasket is easily removable for cleaning
- Energy efficient, vacuum formed, seamless, one piece ABS interior liner
- Insulated with 2 3/8" CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- Stainless steel exterior front and sides
- Solid state control system with temperature alarms and LED display (°F or °C)
- R-134a refrigerant
- Refrigerant flow is controlled with a TXV expansion valve
- Enamel coated evaporator coil for extended life
- Includes 3 epoxy coated shelves
- Epoxy coated wire shelves adjustable in 1" increments on stainless steel supports
- Standard with (4) 4" HD Casters (2 with brakes)
- Optional kits: Additional epoxy or stainless steel shelves, universal tray/pan slides, foot pedal door opener
- 115v/60/1, 8 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 31.5 "W x 39.5 "D x 83 "H at 345 lbs
- Energy efficient automatic hot gas condensate evaporator
- Five Years compressor warranty, Three Years parts and labor warranty
|Valid in United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, & U.S. Territories.
Contact factory for warranty in other countries.
|Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified:
||Electrical Connection: 5 - 15P NEMA
8 ft. cord and plug
Energy Consumption: 2.52 kwh/day
Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A
||Nominal Storage Capacity: 23.3ft3
Interior Storage Capacity: 20.9ft3
Door Opening: 22.8" W x 59.6" H
Depth with Door fully extended: 59.6" D
Shelves Included: 3
||Nominal Compres. of 1625 BTU/hr at 1/5 HP
Heat Rejection: 450 BTU/hr
||Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 100°F
Voltage Range: 104 - 126V
Control Setpoint Range: 34 - 52°F
Energy Star Rated:
20.9 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.