This 12,000 BTU (7,400 SACC**) portable air conditioner by Danby is perfect for cooling living spaces up to 550 square feet. The O2 Clean ionizer function helps filter allergens and remove unwanted bacteria and odors, while Danbys patented Silencer Technology , will keep your home cool and comfortable without you noticing (operates at 46dB/49dB). Its four castors make this unit easy to move from room to room and the quick-connect hose feature makes it easy to install. Youll save on costly energy bills with the 24-hour programmable timer. Follow-me function delivers more precise temperature control as the remote control acts as a thermostat. And since this unit is Wireless Connected you can control it from anywhere, anytime. To help maximize your comfort, this unit is equipped with a 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier to ensure your guests feel comfortable no matter the weather outside. **Seasonally Adjusted Cooling Capacity (SACC)
- Convenient 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier
- 12,000 BTU (7,400 SACC) portable air conditioner cools spaces up to 550 square feet.
- Silencer Technology - unit operates at 46dB/49dB
- O2 Clean Air Purification Technology: Ionizer removes bacteria and unwanted odors from the room
- Wireless Connect: Easily control your unit from anywhere with the wireless connect feature
- Follow Me: Remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Powerful 2 cool, 2 fan speed circulates the air
- Dehumidifier Mode with direct drain for continuous operation
- Electronic controls with LED display, and remote control
- Auto Restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- 24 hour timer
- Single hose design: efficiently exhausts warm humid air outside
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Easy to move: Castors and Integrated handles for easy room to room transport
- ISTA-6 Packaging
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.