The Danby DFF070B1BSLDB-6 medium sized refrigerator is the right fit for any apartment, office or condo. With its modern, smudge free stainless look and sleek hidden hinges, this mid-sized fridge makes simple look stunning. Engineered with food storage in mind, the versatile interior provides the ultimate in controlled air flow without loss of space or storage capacity. 3 adjustable glass shelves, 1 clear vegetable crisper and 3 clear door shelves are brightly complimented with the white LED lighting. The frost free freezer section is the ultimate in easy maintenance. With no manual defrosting, there is no ice buildup which means no freezer burnt food. Energy star certified, over energy consumption isn't a worry. Complete with a reversible door for left and right swing and integrated handle, this fridge is the perfect host for all your snacks, drinks and family favorites.
- Apartment Size 7.0 Cubic Foot Fridge With Freezer : Perfect for apartments , offices , en-suites and small space living
- Frost Free Operation: Enjoy maintenance free use, this unit automatically defrosts in order to prevent ice buildup.
- Ample Storage: 3 adjustable glass shelves with 3 fixed door shelves, including tall bottle storage. Organized never looked so good.
- Seamless Fit: Reversible Door for left and right swing. Handle-free opening with hidden hinge
- Clean Look : Clear vegetable crisper and interior LED lighting
- Smart Design : Modern smudge free stainless look
- Controlled Airflow: Our simple thought out interior provides the ultimate in controlled air flow without loss of space or storage capacity. Better airflow means longer shelf life for all your groceries
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.