With Danby's 45 pint (21.3 liter) capacity dehumidifier, you won't have to worry about damp or humid basements, offices, or any room in the house again. This unit is perfect for eliminating moisture for areas up to 2,500 square feet. The smart dehumidify function will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature. This Energy Star rated unit will help cut down on electric bills and uses environmentally friendly R410a refrigerant to help you keep a peace of mind. This sleek unit has adjustable settings and two fan speeds (high/low) and electronic controls. This model is equipped with a smart dehumidifying function that allows the unit to automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature. Its direct-drainage system and removable filter make it simple to clean and its easy-roll castors make moving it from room to room a breeze. Additionally, this unit will continue to run quietly until the temperatures reaches 41F (5C), has an automatic de-icer to prevent frost build up and an automatic restart function in the event of a power failure. This model comes with our 2-year carry-in warranty.
- 45 Pint (21.3 L) Dehumidifier: controls humidity in spaces up to 2,500 sq. ft.
- Energy Star Rating
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2 speed fan
- Smart Dehumidify: Unit will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Auto restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer: prevents frost build up
- 24 hour programmable timer
- Low temp function: Unit operates at temperatures as low as 5C
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Reusable, washable filter
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Limited 2 year carry in warranty
40 Pint & Over Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.