This elite 18,000 BTU window air conditioner by Danby is the ideal way to keep your apartment, condo, office or large room cool and comfortable during the dog days of summer as it can cool down an area up to approximately 1,000 square feet in size. The Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 11.2 and Energy Star compliancy means it will keep you electricity bills down while the environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant helps protect the ozone layer. The energy-saver switch can also keep your bills under control as it cycles the fan on and off after the compressor has shut down. This imaginative unit features four-way air direction which is circulated evenly by the quiet and efficient three-speed, 60-decibel fan. You can set the temperature anywhere you choose between 17°C and 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F) via the easy-to-program electronic controls. You don't have to worry about the room getting too cold at bedtime as the handy sleep-mode function will take care of that. This chic air conditioner also offers a year-long warranty on parts and labour along with in-home service.
- 18,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 1,000 sq.ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 11.2
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C - 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F)
- 4 way air direction
- 3 speed fan circulates the air
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Quiet operation (60 decibels)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 26 8/16" - 40 8/16" wide
- Minimum window height required 18 8/16"
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.