A move to colder climates to escape the brutal heat and humidity isn't necessary if you have this resourceful window air-conditioning unit pumping out 15,000 BTU's of cooling power in your home or office. This inspired model is designed to cool and refresh any room up to approximately 700 square feet in size. It can keep your area at a comfortable and steady temperature between 17°C and 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F) 24 hours a day. The Energy Star-compliant unit comes with an enviable Energy Efficient Rating (EER) of 11.2 which means your electricity bills are kept to a minimum. It operates on environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant to protect the ozone layer and won't interrupt your sleeping habits as it runs quietly at just 60 decibels. The three-speed fan efficiently circulates the air in four different directions and it's easy to program via the variable electronic control system. The imaginative sleep mode means the air conditioner won't get too cool during bedtime hours and the energy-saver switch can cycle the fan on and off after the compressor has shut off. Programming this state-of-the-art model to suit your schedule is as easy as can be with the automatic on/off feature. This model also offers 12-months coverage on parts and labour.
- 15,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 700 sq.ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 11.2
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C - 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F)
- 4 way air direction
- 3 speed fan circulates the air
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Quiet operation (60 decibels)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 26 6/16" - 40 8/16" wide
- Minimum window height required 18 8/16"
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.