30" Villa Series Stainless steel warming FEATURES
drawer with Classic handle.
Whether you choose to combine any of our wall ovens, or ranges, or by itself, our convection warming drawer,will astound you with the convenience of its powerful integrated design, outstanding performance and simple installation.
- Electronic controls hidden behind the front panel are kitchen-design friendly
- One-touch controls presets, adjustable drawer temperatures and on-times
- Easy-to-read digital display of time and temperature simplifies programming
- Automatic shut-off at end of cycle helps save energy
- Adjust, Add and Remove function keys make memory programming easy
- Sabbath mode for up to 84 hours of hands-free operation
- Four radiant heaters take the drawer from 70°F to 140°F in 4 minutes and to 190°F in 9 minutes
- Two convection fans hold the drawer at a uniform temperature to +/- 1°F accuracy
- Drawer capacity is proportional to product width - larger models have a larger drawer (30" and 36" only)
- Best quality Triple-Play cabinet slides keeps the drawer from wobbling, even when fully open.
- Low sides on drawer make loading and unloading easy - and clean-up a snap
- Electronic control of time and temperature
- Standard kitchen cabinet widths
- Three-slides on the drawer for increased stability
- Timed, Continuous and Sabbath modes
- Four infrared heaters, two convection fans standard in all models
- Design protected under U.S. Patent 7,166,821
Exclusive Finishes Design your American Range product using Our Custom colors.
- 27" Door handle, including end cap & stainless steel pull bar
- 30" Door handle, including end cap & stainless steel pull bar
- 36" Door handle, including end cap & stainless steel pull bar
RED BLUE YELLOW BLACK DARK GREY GREEN BROWN WHITE LIGHT GREY DARK BLUE
Sample colors shown above are available as an upgrade. many additional RAL colors are also available. Contact your dealer for more information
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.