With innovations like LG’s Multi-Air Flow design featuring multiple vents placed strategically throughout the refrigerator, your food stays fresh no matter where you put it. It’s all part of LG’s Smart Cooling System which maintains the optimal humidity and temperature levels in your fridge, to keep your food fresher, longer.
PEACE OF MIND
When you buy a refrigerator, you don't want to worry that it won't last. Because the Linear Compressor motor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently backs the motor with a 10-year warranty.
Fit taller items in the door with a convenient shelf that flips up for more storage. LG's folding door tray along with a full width Glide N' Serve Pantry Drawer gives you more custom storage solutions for your whole family.
Uses self-diagnosing technology that can communicate 24/7 with LG customer service over the telephone providing you with comfort and reliability.
SMART COOLING SYSTEM
Smart Cooling system is designed to maintain superior conditions within the refrigerator. The Linear Compressor reacts quickly to temperature fluctuations and helps keep your food fresher, longer. Meanwhile, strategically-placed vents in every section surround your food with cool air no matter where you put it.
• 4 Temperature Sensors
• 2 Full Shelves
• Spill Protector Tempered Glass Shelves
• 2 Humidity Crispers
• Ceiling LED Lighting
• 5 Door Bins (2 Gallon, 1 Dairy, 1 Folding, 1 Half) Door Bins
• 1 Piece (Clear) Bin
• 2 Drawers
• Ceiling LED Lighting
Ice Maker Ready (LK55C)
Energy Star Certified
29" to 31.9"
29.75 inch(es) / 75.57 cm
Height (With hinge)
68.5 inch(es) / 173.99 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
33 inch(es) / 83.82 cm
Depth (With Handles)
34.87 inch(es) / 88.58 cm
• Depth without Door: 29"
• Depth (Total with Door Open): 59 1/2"
• Height to Top of Case: 67 1/4"
• Width (Door Open 90 Degrees with Handle): 33 1/2"
• Width (Door Open 90 Degrees without Handle): 31 1/2"
• Door Edge Clearance with Handle: 4 1/4"
• Door Edge Clearance without Handle: 2"
• Installation Clearance: Sides 1/8", Top 1", Back 1"
231 lb(s) / 104.78 kg
252.01 lb(s) / 114.31 kg
• 1 Year Parts and Labor
• 5 Years on the Sealed System (Parts and Labor)
• 5 Years on the Compressor (Parts and Labor)
• 6-10 Years on Linear Compressor (Parts Only)