Best offers a 36" Cattura downdraft with a quiet actuation linear drive system and a low profile door. This stainless steel unit features 4-speed capacitive-touch controls with an integrated UP button, 2-level LED task light and Heat Sentry™. This downdraft also provides aluminum mesh filters, a delay-off feature and a filter clean reminder.
Complete capture design technology performs as well as an island hood.
LED LIGHT BAR
Evenly illuminates the entire cooking surface.
TOUCH OF A BUTTON 18"
A touch of a button raises or lowers the 18" downdraft.
EASY TO CLEAN CONTROL PANEL
Sleek, easy-to-clean touch-control panel.
OPTIONAL REMOTE CONTROL
An optional remote control button raises or lowers the downdraft as needed.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
Rectangular or Round
• At the touch of a button the Cattura downdraft quickly rises to a height of 18" to handle serious cooking ventilation requirements and tall pots—even on the front burners
• The integral, self-closing cap
• VERTEX™ Complete Capture Design technology, Cattura ventilates as well as an island hood
• Up to 35% quieter opertion than any other downdraft
• Long-lasting two-level LED task lighting provides impressive cooktop illumination, even on the front burners
• Four-speed glass touch control is easy to clean and includes convenient 10-minute time-delay shut-off feature and filter maintenance reminder light for a fresh kitchen
• Heat Sentry™
• Optional remote control raises or lowers downdraft from another location
• Works with optional Automatic Make-Up Air Dampers
• Non-ducted capability
• Mesh grease filter
BLOWERS AND ACCESSORIES
• Internal Blower : PF6 FlexBlower (CFM 600) Sones 8.8
• External In-Line : ILB3 MAX (CFM 280), ILB6 MAX (CFM 600), ILB9 MAX (CFM 800), ILB11 MAX (CFM 1100)
• External Exterior : EB6 MAX (CFM 600), EB9 MAX (CFM 900), EB12 MAX (CFM 1200), EB15 MAX (CFM 1500)
• Sone levels are typically half of comparable CFM internal blowers.
36 inch(es) / 91.44 cm
18 inch(es) / 45.72 cm
2.25 inch(es) / 5.72 cm
• For more information please refer to dimension guide