Blue LED light indicates functions on every knob equipped with chrome bezels
INNOVECTION ® CONVECTION OVEN TECHNOLOGY
The American Range Innovection® convection oven technology utilizes dual convection systems to enhance uniform heat distribution throughout the large oven cavity.
The strategic placement of the dual Innovection® convection
fans ensures consistent heat distribution even when challenged with cooking the largest turkey, ham or roast.
With its elevated rear burners affords the chef easy access to sauté pans placed on the rear burners.
EXTRA-LARGE FRONT GRATE DESIGN
The front burner grates is designed to accommodate 16” diameter sauté pans or stock pots. Therein the home chef has flexibility to utilize multiple tools over the expansive cooking surface.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
• (2) 17,000 BTU
• (1) 13,000 BTU
• (1) 9,000 BTU
Capacity (cu. ft.)
Number of Ovens
Innovection® Convection system, with two fans, optimizes uniform air flow
Digital Temperature Control
• Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan modes
• Two chrome racks glide at 6 cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports
• Accommodates full-size commercial sheet pan
• Two lights in each oven are controlled from the front-panel switch
• Variable, infinite flame settings for all top burners
• Automatic, electronic ignition with fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out, even on the lowest burner setting
• Controls provide easy, push and turn operation
• Blue light, indicating flame and oven functions, provided with every knob
• Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels
• Stainless steel Island Back Trim is included and installed
• Continuous commercial-grade cast iron grates allow for easy transfer of pots and pans across the entire cooking surface
• Sealed Single Piece stainless steel cooktop can hold more than a gallon of spills